Going Green is a focus for businesses in North America these days. Corporations can benefit from their participation in several ways using the LEED Program (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) for existing buildings. The benefits range from reduced energy cost, cleaner air in buildings, reduced environ- mental footprint from buildings, improved corporate reputation and showing community environmental leadership.
“Going Green” in our business involves using less toxic cleaning products, and adopting techniques and equipment that are more energy efficient to better air quality, reduce allergens, and improve the health of employees. It also means doing our job in a way that lowers harmful carbon emissions.
- We use only Certified green cleaning products
- Hepa filtered vacuums
- Microfiber cleaning tools
- Biodegradable garbage bags
- We meet and exceed environmental standards
- Minimize energy use through efficient management and practices
- Minimize waste through reduction, reuse and recycling
- Create a cleaner and healthier work environment